1. At your convenience use the online store to purchase your items. CLICK HERE TO ENTER
2. Payments can be made via credit card, pay pal, or a gift card
3. You will be asked to specify a pick up day and time. The time you select is an estimate and is not guaranteed. However, we work diligently to fill your order as quickly as possible. It's best to order before 11AM for same-day pick up. If it sends you to the next day we are full for that given day.
3. Once your order is placed wait for an email saying your order is "ready for pick up" before traveling to the store.
4. Once you arrive at the store your order will be located on our front porch, labeled, in a bag or box. All freezer items are located in the freezer on the porch, labeled. If the weather is warm your order will be available for pick up at our garage door, on the RT 2 side of the building. Always look for signage as it will explain the latest protocols.
5. Please wear a face mask when picking up and please allow space for other customers and our staff.
All local and organic products are labeled. The growing season is here so check back frequently for the latest from our farm and other farms in our area!
If you are returning Strafford Organic Creamery bottles please leave your name and email address with your bottles so that we can issue a refund. Bottles are picked up on Fridays.
If your order needs a refund we issue that before your order is put out for pick up. The refund goes directly back to your credit card or PayPal account. We often have to make price adjustments for specific weights on meat or if items are out of stock.
To purchase seedlings: see our online store for seedlings we have at the store. Or, use our google doc form to place an order in advance. Our farm manager, Sarah, will touch base after your order is placed.
Check our facebook page for the most recent up-to-date information!
We are no longer accepting phone or email orders.
If you have questions please email or call our store line 802-613-3586.
We will continue to utilize this online platform, with curbside pick up, for the foreseeable future. Thank you all so much for your continued support as we navigate this new world. We are so grateful!
Roots Market Team
Karin, Meryl, Leslie, Amanda, Arealles
Most of the vegetables that we sell at The Roots Farm Market are from our farm "Bear Roots Farm" in Williamstown, VT. Everything that we grow and produce is certified-organic and comes directly from our two farm properties. All of our vegetables are grown, harvested, washed, and packed with love and care. We hope you enjoy!
To compliment our farm's offerings we also support and sell products from other local producers. We are committed to enhancing our food system and local community and want you to get to know the folks who supply your favorite foods!
Products we carry: seedlings, perennial & annual plants, cut flowers, beer & wine, cheeses, chocolates, maple syrup, breads, basic grocery items, ice cream, dairy, snacks, and so much more!